“The world’s leading
Produced monthly since 1986, FX4casts, previously The Financial Times Currency Forecaster, is the oldest, most comprehensive and most accurate consensus forecasting service worldwide.
Each issue provides:
- Consensus forecasts for 31 major currencies (1-24 months). Updated three times a month.
- Detailed consensus currency forecasts with forward rates and confidence ranges for 31 major currencies. These are provided in terms of the USD, EUR, JPY and, using Multibase, for 27 other domestic currencies.
- Long-term (1-5 years) consensus currency forecasts for 31 countries, end of year and annual averages, with 95% confidence intervals. Updated monthly for budgeting and strategic planning.
- Forecasts for 40 minor currencies (1-24 months).
- Consensus interest-rate forecasts for 34 countries: 3 & 12-month libor and 10-year government bonds (3-12 months).
- Consensus forecasts for growth, inflation and external accounts in 45 countries (1 & 2 years)
- World’s oldest and most comprehensive historical database in Excel for all of the categories mentioned above. Many series start in 1986. Compatible with internal spread sheets and all econometric software such as EViews, SAS and Matlabs. FX4casts can customize an automatically updated package tailored to your individual interests.